Thankful Cards



Around this time of year, as most of you, I find my thoughts turning to the things that I am thankful for. This year, I thought it might be a good idea to capture some of these things on paper. You may of heard of keeping a thankful journal, but that seemed a little overwhelming to me, so I decided to start small. One thought at a time. I created these 'A Note of Thanks' cards for ARC Crafts as one way to implement this idea. They are a 5x7 total size, with a 4x6 space to write, which is not too much space to fill. Whether you create one or many, each can be filed away in an album. Perhaps this becomes a new family tradition for each member to fill one out a year and over several years the album will be filled with wonderful memories of the things we are grateful for. 

Comments

Popular Posts