Sprinkling of Samples


As a carry over from last weeks post featuring ARC Crafts' CHA booth, today, I wanted to share a few samples I've created for their blog using White Birch Barc Sheets. The first item you see here, the 'happy birthday' card was made using ARC Crafts' Lagoon Stardream card stock, which has a nice, subtle shimmer to it. To create the 'happy birthday' sentiment I stamped the image directly on the White Birch Barc Sheet and punched it out.  

On this next sample, a wedding invitation, I designed the type-setting and image then, simply fed an 8.5x11 sheet of White Birch Barc Wood through my home printer and trimmed each card out.  If you like the invitation design, please 'Request a Custom Order' through my Etsy Shop


I had a lot of fun on this last sample using a heat pen tool. Once again, I took a White Birch Barc Wood sheet and after laying out ARC Crafts' custom designed information as well as a subtle outlined image of the owl, I ran the barc sheet though my printer. Next, I trimmed the business cards out and using a heat pen tool, I traced my owl artwork to burn the image into the barc sheet. Et, voila! A personalized business card.


Note: Pattern paper on Happy Birthday Card from American Crafts. The 'happy birthday' stamp image, grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, vanilla card stock, and oval punch are from Stampin' Up! 

Comments

Popular Posts