Run.


What moves you? For me, running has been something that transcends more than the act itself. The first organized race I finished was in the late '80's, I was seven. I wore a purple pair of running shorts and ran my little heart out for just over half a mile, in the Awesome 3000.

Since then, I keep circling back to the road on and off, for health & fitness, and to find piece of mind. Many miles have been crossed while struggling to overcome weight, minor health issues, personal loss, and disappointment. As well as a celebration of accomplishment.

There is a huge sense of accomplishment with each mile marked, as is also the case in life.

A couple weeks ago I finished designing a simple digital download dedicated to running, however, the week it was supposed to go live was the week of the 2013 Boston Marathon. With the events that unfolded that day, I decided to hold back the release to add and revise a few pieces of artwork. Please feel free to download this kit from today through Friday as a gift, from me sharing something I love with you.

Here’s wishing you ‘courage, from start to finish’.

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF RUN LIKE A GIRL HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts